Therefore, please read this Cookies Policy carefully, where we inform you clearly and in detail about what cookies are and the responsible use that delaoliva makes of them, indicating the options you have to manage them.
- What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is generated and stored in the user’s browser or device (computer, Smartphone, Tablet, etc.) when accessing web pages or downloading applications.
In general, cookies are stored in the memory of your browser and do not in themselves cause damage to your computer or device. Cookies are essential to facilitate your browsing and use of our website, as they allow us to know the frequency of your visits, remember your preferences (language or font size selected), the results of the last search and the security elements that may be involved in controlling access to restricted areas of our website.
They may also allow us to display advertising based on criteria pre-established by delaoliva and activated through delaoliva’s own cookies or those of third parties who provide these services on our behalf.
- What types of cookies are used on this website and for what purposes?
Below are the types of cookies our website uses and the purposes for which they are used:
- Technical or strictly necessary cookies: these allow the website to function correctly, specifically, for the user to browse it and use different services (to carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, share content through social networks, check that the user is authorised to access certain areas, etc.). These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information and cannot be disabled on our systems. You can configure your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, in which case some areas of the website will not work.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these are used to remember information that allows the user to access the website with certain predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as language, appearance of the website according to the type of browser used to access the website, etc.
Likewise, depending on their permanence, the cookies we use on our website can be divided into two types:
- Session cookies: these collect and store data while the user accesses the website for the sole purpose of providing the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear when the session ends. In other words, they are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies that expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, to keep the user identified on the website). Therefore, the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for the period of time that has been established, which can range from a few minutes to several years, or until the user deletes them manually.
The cookies used are delaoliva’s own and, in some cases, also from third parties; for example, from social network service providers that we have added to this website to allow you to share our content through them. Also, as external content plug-in providers (media players, audio players, etc.) for the purpose of storing technical data (image quality, loading parameters, etc.) and playing video or audio content.
The information collected by Google’s external plug-ins on our website, including the user’s IP address, may be transmitted to Google and stored on its servers. This information is managed entirely by Google, although these cookies do not identify the user personally unless they have an active Google session.
In the latter case, the information collected will be linked to that Google account.
The following types of cookies are currently used on the website:
|Technical Cookies||They manage the correct navigation through the Web and its contents, allowing user sessions to be identified and their use to be protected.||N/A|
|Personalisation Cookies||They improve the user experience by storing personalised variables such as language or browsing preferences.||N/A|
|COOKIES AND THIRD PARTY SERVICES |
(The following information has been provided by these third parties)
You can also manage the cookies used on this website and stored on your computer through the different options or tools provided by your browser. Below are the links where you can find more detailed information on the configuration of cookies in the most common browsers:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/eliminar-y-administrar-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
In the event of not accepting cookies, blocking them or subsequently rejecting them, it is possible that the functionalities of this website may be affected and the user may not be able to access certain areas and/or services of this website, preventing the user from browsing correctly.
delaoliva may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the regulatory authorities (for example, the Spanish Data Protection Agency), among other reasons. Users are therefore advised to visit it periodically.