Comfortable office chairs with a neutral and classic design for operative workstations.
The Protos collection of operative chairs are upholstered in a wide range of colours with two backrest heights and five versions of fixed or adjustable armrests. The backrest can be adjusted in height for lumbar support by means of a laterally-operated gas column, as well as a locking or release mechanism. The series is completed with the chairs for confidant use.
- Upholstered office chair for operative workstation.
- Backrest available in two heights upholstered on high density foam with lumbar volume.
- Backrest back shell and lower seat shell in black polypropylene.
- Backrest adjustable in height (up-down).
- Ergonomic seat. Seat depth adjustment option.
- Swivel, height adjustable.
- Syncro 5P mechanism with permanent backrest contact, non-return system (RBY, RAY).
- Basic mechanism with permanent contact, manual locking by means of tightening knobs (RB, RA).
- Self-weighing synchro mechanism, with seat depth adjustment (APT models).
- Various models of arms, fixed or adjustable.
- Polyamide 2 base with black fiberglass. Optional other polyamide or aluminum bases.
- Self-braking 50 mm castors with rubber tread (standard).
- Offers stools with adjustable footrest ring.